magnet links and pushing them to meta-search engines.

Dear Friends,

>From the last few days/week I have been poking around torrent
meta-search engines, While looking through, I noticed that the
sometimes (not all the times) there have been occasions where the
hashes have told to be a virus.

Most recent example is
https://torrentz2.eu/1193adc8d620b0e35ddcd7932f2d07f2992140c0

As can be seen down below in the link, it has been labelled as a virus
which may or may not be true.

I dunno whom to approach, the page in question on Debian side

See  https://torrentz2.eu/1193adc8d620b0e35ddcd7932f2d07f2992140c0 as an e.g.

Looking forward to know what people think ?

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल