Suggestions for CD images - following CD talk at Debconf

Sledge et al.

Debian-Live

This week I've used Clonezilla and Gparted - both use Debian Live minimally modified - can we do this as one image for those projects?

No more CDs

Yay :)  Still got DVDs - any chance of a dedicated 15.5GB / 31.5GB image to write to USB instead of BD for machines that aren't connected to a network?

BD

Size of BD bigger than BD at the moment ?? :(

SD cards for ARM baords

These need to be better publicised ... :)

PXE and UEFI - I've been doing a bit of network booting over UEFI this last while: there's a huge confusion between netboot and netinst when you try and explain
this to people new to this sort of thing.

[Off topic for _this_ list: I've got UEFI netboot working with bootnetx64.efi which is different from the grub etc. for CD/DVD - which is iikely to continue?
Ubuntu and CentOS 7 appear to use grubnetx64.efi at the moment for UEFI netboot - on topic for debian-efi?]

Happy to help write web page, build images, volunteer or do whatever I can :)

All the best,

AndyC