Re: Problem between priorities of libisofs6 and libjte1

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 12:49:22AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 06:09:17PM +0100, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
>
>>Do you plan to promote libjte1 to "optional" ?
>
>That's the plan, yes. I've just uploaded with that change, and I'll
>ask ftpmaster to copy that to the overrides file too.

#805448

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll