CD Debian Lenny

Hi!

I would like to acquire a DVD version of  Debian Lenny, in order to try recovering an ibook G3 Dual (M6497).

CAn you help me in any way?  Do you know of any other Linux version that might fit this computer, which you would recommend ?

I intend to use this machine on the road, mostly  for writing documents and emails, and editing simple recordings of my guitar.

nice day for all of you that do such a nice work to help people around the world,

art grandi