[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Dropping CDs entirely?! (was: Stretch Alpha 3 images)

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> (2015-09-02):
> I can do a rebuild including CDs tonight, if you like, or we can wait
> until after the point releases. What would you prefer?

If feasible tonight, that'd be great. As mentioned back while we were
discussing point release planning, I'm not sure how available I'll be
this month, so having stuff out when we can would be good.



Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: