Re: provide an own non-oss DVD / include non-oss on BD

 I see that there is little sense in creating an own CD just for the graphics
driver and firmware. However I believe an SDCard image could fit the described
purpose very well. No more need to waste a full CD on non-oss. An SDCard image
for certain non-oss packages could offer the same level of security as a DVD
image: verifyable sha512sum, read only access.
Moreover all of my computers (3 of 3 notebooks) have a built in SDCard reader.
Otherwise the image could be used by a USB stick as well.
Perhaps we could add some other software to fulfill contrib dependencies later.

Yours,
Elmar Stellnberger