Move squeeze-rc2 to archive/ on <http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/>

Hi,

first of all, congrats to everyone involved to successfully release
Debian squeeze (aka 6.0).

Unfortunately, the rc2 dirs were not moved yet to archive-dir.

Also, I would wish a little README in the root-dir of
<http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/>, especially an Email-address whom
to wish health & luck and also to "blame" :-).
Time is money... Money is always rare...
So, I hope this is the correct ML [3] which I found in the FAQ [2].
Let me know, if I am correct or not or I have forgotten to CC or
inform anybody else.

Furthermore, I and might be others would love to see... a prominently
placed LATEST (symlink, hey it's U*ix power) in above mentionned
root-dir to jump rapidly to where the muzak plays... a good idea.
The 1st place I look in my bookmarks and my personal "anchor" is [0].

Regards,
- Sedat -

[0] http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/
[1] http://www.debian.org/CD/