Re: Move squeeze-rc2 to archive/ on <http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/>

On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 11:07:44AM +0100, Sedat Dilek wrote:
>Hi,

Hi Sedat,

Sorry for the delayed response; busy...

>first of all, congrats to everyone involved to successfully release
>Debian squeeze (aka 6.0).

Thanks. :-)

>Unfortunately, the rc2 dirs were not moved yet to archive-dir.

Done a while back, thanks for the reminder.

>Also, I would wish a little README in the root-dir of
><http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/>, especially an Email-address whom
>to wish health & luck and also to "blame" :-).
>Time is money... Money is always rare...
>So, I hope this is the correct ML [3] which I found in the FAQ [2].
>Let me know, if I am correct or not or I have forgotten to CC or
>inform anybody else.

Nope, this is the correct place. I've added a HEADER.html file to that
directory now, which should hopefully do what you're after.

>Furthermore, I and might be others would love to see... a prominently
>placed LATEST (symlink, hey it's U*ix power) in above mentionned
>root-dir to jump rapidly to where the muzak plays... a good idea.
>The 1st place I look in my bookmarks and my personal "anchor" is [0].

Again, see the links highlighted now in the HEADER.html file.

"C++ ate my sanity" -- Jon Rabone