Becoming an official mirror?

Dear Debian CD mirror team,

I am one of the administrators of ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de, which also
offers debian-cd and recently got upgraded to 10 GBit/sec. The data
currently is pushed from ftp.de.debian.org.

As far as I can see, all downloads from the main server get served from
the main swedish mirror (and maybe some slaves). I know that with Debian
you rarely need CDs (which is very nice), but many other projects like
OpenSUSE and Ubuntu employ some kind of distribution system to serve
CD/DVD images (as I side note, I'd love to see that for Debian's
'apt-get' installs, too! Is there such an initiative already?).

Please consider adding our mirror into your redirector. We would be
happy to serve more data!

Best regards,
--
Carsten Otto           otto@informatik.rwth-aachen.de