Re: Debian live can't be downloaded by bittorrent (while .torrent files are online)

On 05/31/2010 08:28 PM, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
> Well, I was going to do that now, but there appears not to be any
> torrents made for the -live images, at least I can't find any.

as said, whoever is in charge of creating the torrents didn't do it. i
don't know who that is, and it didn't happen. but i assume that this
person is reading debian-cd@l.d.o, so for the next point release, we
will hopefully have official torrents back.

for the current one, a brave user stepped ahead and filled the gap a few
days ago (which is what we're currently linking to from live.debian.net).