Re: Debian live can't be downloaded by bittorrent (while .torrent files are online)

On Mon, 31 May 2010, Daniel Baumann wrote:

On 05/31/2010 10:36 AM, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
Well, I enable new ones in the tracker and seeder whenever notified
about them, but I haven't seen anything the last few months until this
email.

i was under the impression that when i'm notifying steve to sync new
point-releases images to cdimage.d.o, that the person doing the torrents
would either be notified/triggered/$whatever automatically about it.
appears to not work like that, my fault which i'm sorry about. in
future, i'll drop a mail to debian-cd@l.d.o about it.

would be very nice to have torrents available all the time, for the
current live images.

Well, I was going to do that now, but there appears not to be any torrents made for the -live images, at least I can't find any.

/Mattias Wadenstein