Re: Debian live can't be downloaded by bittorrent (while .torrent files are online)

On Sun, 30 May 2010, Daniel Baumann wrote:

On 03/09/2010 07:35 PM, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
As far as I know, there aren't any debian-live torrents. If there are,
we (cdimage.d.o team) haven't been notified about them.

for 500 there were official torrents available.

apparently, whoever of the cdimage.d.o team was in charge for that, did
not continue to maintain torrents for point releases. even bug reports
are completely unanswered, e.g. #518724. this is very sad :(

Well, I enable new ones in the tracker and seeder whenever notified about them, but I haven't seen anything the last few months until this email.

/Mattias Wadenstein