"debian-live-504-i386-standard.iso" formally not correct ?

Hello Debian-CD-Team !

Have You already recognized, that it isn't possible to burn the
ISO-image "debian-live-504-i386-standard.iso" ? With two burners under k3b
(Lenny: r 5.03). It always differs from the original ! I burned also the
actual kde- and rescue-images and yesterday a kubuntu- and a knoppix live-CD
too - all without any problems. But standard-iso failed 6 (!) times ! I hope
You'll find the failure; it must be founded in the image itself (maybe
formally incorrect ?)...

best regards
Harry Haller