Re: Generation of Blends CD Image

Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Montag, 9. Februar 2009, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> > You certainly missed a lot, but you didnt miss that meeting as it didnt
>> > take place. (TTBOMK)
>>
>>           ^^^^^^ Mind to translate it? :-)
>
> $ wtf ttbomk
> TTBOMK: to the best of my knowledge

I didn't know about wtf tool :-) Living and learning :-)

>> > I planned to attend as I really really would like to see Debian Edu CDs
>> > build as part of the normal Debian CD sets for squeeze...
>> Yes; we do need an official way of doing that for all blends.
>
> I agree if you mean Pure Blends. All other blends cannot be build only from
> Debian sources.

Sure; I meant.

>> BrDesktop also requires it.
>
> Is that 100% Debian?

Yes; it is suppose to be however I've been not too involved into the
project right now mostly due my involvement at d-i and company. Tiago
is the best person to confirm it.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116