Re: Generation of Blends CD Image [was Re: Meeting(s) at FOSDEM

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 01:24:39PM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> writes:
>
>> I planned to attend as I really really would like to see Debian Edu CDs build
>> as part of the normal Debian CD sets for squeeze...
>
>Yes; we do need an official way of doing that for all blends.
>
>BrDesktop also requires it. (I've added Tiago to this thread and
>droped debian-kernel, debian-boot and ftpmaster, feel free to readd
>any of them if you think it is required)

Some of the changes that we've made in debian-cd recently should also
make it easier to support extra builds of custom images. Things like
custom tasks, excludes, includes should now be simple. But let's talk
about it a little more after lenny. :-)

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me