Re: Generation of Blends CD Image [was Re: Meeting(s) at FOSDEM

Hi,

On Montag, 9. Februar 2009, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> > You certainly missed a lot, but you didnt miss that meeting as it didnt
> > take place. (TTBOMK)
>
>           ^^^^^^ Mind to translate it? :-)

$ wtf ttbomk
TTBOMK: to the best of my knowledge

:)

> > I planned to attend as I really really would like to see Debian Edu CDs
> > build as part of the normal Debian CD sets for squeeze...
> Yes; we do need an official way of doing that for all blends.

I agree if you mean Pure Blends. All other blends cannot be build only from
Debian sources.

> BrDesktop also requires it.

Is that 100% Debian?

> (I've added Tiago to this thread and
> droped debian-kernel, debian-boot and ftpmaster, feel free to readd
> any of them if you think it is required)

I also dropped -admin now. Please cc: my as I'm not subscribed to debian-cd@.

regards,
	Holger