Re: About ignoring problems instead of fixing them

On Thursday 24 December 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> I've already committed a proper fix in D-I for this a bit earlier [2]
> and therefore reverted this nonsense. After testing if my fix is correct
> I'll also upload D-I again as otherwise 'alpha1' images would also be
> broken.

The last CD build failed because it was still using "old" D-I images, but
I've just done a local CD build using Joey's current images and that looks
perfect: no build errors and a correct syslinux menu without graphical
installer options.

So the next daily CD builds should also be OK again.

Cheers,
FJP