Etch r5 (4.0_r5) cds and other media

Hi!

Yesterday we built the images for the new release of Etch, they were tested
by some of the people on the channels and seem ok, so I have moved all the
stuff to the release/4.0_r5 directory on farbror and linked current to it.

I know there are other things that must be done now, like building the
snapshots, changing things on the web and feeding the lions, I mean the
torrents, but most of the people that usually takes care of all this is away
right now, so even though I would have preferred to talk to others and
coordinate all this (tried irc, mail and phone) I'm making this part
available and hope others will do the rest when they can or contact me.

I hope quality is good, the only thing we haven't updated are etchnhalf
images, this is because, as fjp realised, D-I in testing is broken, so
etchnhalf will follow after RC1.

I guess that's all for now.

Regards...
--