Re: Building CD Image

On Tuesday 30 September 2008, Derek Wueppelmann wrote:
> I have been building a custom debian distribution recently and have
> come across a small problem when building the cd using the debian-cd
> package. The problem comes with not getting all of the debian installer
> udebs included on the cdrom image.

You probably need to update the D-I task lists using something like:
cd tasks
../tools/generate_di_list
../tools/generate_di+k_list

Note that you'll need to have some environment variables set before
calling that.

I use a wrapper script for building CDs myself which takes care of this;
maybe that can help: http://alioth.debian.org/~fjp/debian-cd/.

If you need more help, please be more specific about what packages are
missing. Also, check the various log files in the temp dir you're using.

Cheers,
FJP