Re: debimg 0.0.4 released

Am Donnerstag, den 11.09.2008, 17:03 +0200 schrieb Daniel Baumann:

> that's wrong, sorry.
>
> additionally, it's common understanding that unless you explicitly
> express that something is licensed under 'GPL $version, or later', it's
> only distributable under 'GPL $version'. or in other words, in genereal
> you are, unless explicitly expressed otherwise, not allowed to choose
> the version of the license.
Quoting GPL:
"If the Program does not specify a version number of this License, you
may choose any version ever published by the Free Software Foundation."

- I don't think that the path of a file validates as specifying a
version number.

If you want to reply, you may want to move the discussion to
debian-legal, since this is off-topic here.