(Weekly) Multi-arch netinst CD has incorrect initrd.gz for amd64 gtk installer

Hi

  I've just downloaded and tested the weekly testing multi-arch netinst CD:

Debian GNU/Linux testing "Etch" - Official Snapshot Multi-architecture
i386/amd64/powerpc NETINST #1 20070312-12:06

and discovered that all the amd64 gtk installer targets loop endlessly on
startup (the corresponding netboot image work fine on the same machine.)

Looking closely at the CD, it seems that the initrd.gz image in the
install.amd/gtk/ directory is an exact copy of that in install.i386/gtk/
which I presume is some sort of bug in debian-cd ??

Regards
  Jon