Re: Small bug in jigdo-win-0.7.2, patched

Hi Peter,

having spent some more thought on your patch, I'm not convinced that I
should apply it. Your changes make jigdo-lite ask questions when
someone supplies a URL which specifies several images, like
...image-{1,2}.jigdo

However, the idea behind the batch mode is that someone will want to run
jigdo-lite unattended (e.g. during the night), and it should download and
assemble all images - it shouldn't stop in the middle to ask questions.

IMHO, in your case the "intended way" to use jigdo-lite is:

  - either run it twice and specify the different URLs individually
  - or mount both source images and supply them for scanning for both
  downloads

In the second case, note that you can supply for scanning a directory which
contains symlinks. For example, you could copy one of the 2 old DVDs to
your hard drive and use a symlink to also include the second DVD which is
mounted in your DVD drive.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯