Re: Small bug in jigdo-win-0.7.2, patched

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 12:00:40PM -0800, Peter Farley wrote:
> I have dl'd jigdo-win-0.7.2 and used it successfully
> to initially get 2 debian dvd images.  However, when
> running it a second time to get any updates to the
> images (after mounting the iso's at Y:\ and Z:\), the
> "scanFiles" routine in jigdo-lite is not called for
> the second image, so it scans the iso for the first
> image (which was mounted at Y: \, as replied for the
> first image).
>
> I made a small change to the jigdo-lite script to
> correct this problem.  diff -u is pasted below.

It seems I already fixed this for jigdo-lite 0.7.3 - the $askScan variable
no longer exists in that version. If you want, try out the 0.7.3 version of
the jigdo-lite script with the remaining files from the jigdo-win-0.7.2
release.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯