Re: New README page on debian CD

On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 01:54:54PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've just seen the new README page on the CD images. Very nice improvement,
>but I do have a few comments.
>
>IMO the default font (at 16px) is way too big. Something like 11px or 12px
>would make the normal text much more readable. Isn't it preferred prctice
>to specify relative font sizes rather than fixed font sizes (and let the
>user specify his base font size in his browser settings)?

Possibly. I'll let other people play with that... :-)

>I also saw Jérémy made a change to remove the "disk 1 on set of 1" text for
>bc/netinsts, but the introduction just below the logo still starts
>with "This is one disk in a set...". This seems inconsistent.

Fixed, now changed to:
#if (defined(DISKTYPEBC) || defined(DISKTYPENETINST))
#else
#endif

>I'm also not completely sure about the "Welcome to the exciting world of"
>slogan, but that is probably just a matter of taste about which enless
>flames^Wdiscussions could be held.

Yup. :-)

< sladen> I actually stayed in a hotel and arrived to find a post-it
          note stuck to the mini-bar saying "Paul: This fridge and
          fittings are the correct way around and do not need altering"