Re: Powerpc netinst CD when selected install64 installs only powerpc not powerpc64 kernel image!

Hi,

I am sure I have downloaded that ISO yesterday. Is there any Etch 4.0r0a or
somethink like that with fix available to be sure?

BTW I used LVM to install it, so your proposal will probably not work for me.

Thanks fo reply

Michal