Powerpc netinst CD when selected install64 installs only powerpc not powerpc64 kernel image!

Hi all,
Today I found serious error in powerpc netinst image, where I selected
install64 to install 64bit kernel. Installation continues and finishes well, but system is unable to be booted from harddrive. After a while checking, I found out, that installer installed linux-kernel-2.6.18-4-powerpc.deb image instead of linux-kernel-2.6.18-4-powerpc64.deb which results everytime into not-booting machine. Can anybody help me how to boot with rescue64 to my installed /dev/sda2 partition? I am not familiar with yaboot. It is at /pci@fef00000/scsi@c/sd@5,0 partition=2 when I run only rescue64, rescue mode auto starts which I don't want and there is also not possible select install any additional packege (kernel package) Thanks a lot for any help!
Michal