Re:

> That said, maybe that Steve can build weely images based on sid for m68k.

I doubt that - parts will be uninstallable at pretty much all times.
That's why it would be nice to have testing (or maybe testing-m68k, based
on etch-m68k).

Re: volunteers: I have volunteered to help Wouter with managing testing
for m68k even before the etch release. Repeatedly. Only, anything in the
way of documentation or description of the testing ftpmaster scripts, or
any other tools needed to control progression of unstable packages into
testing-m68k, has NOT been forthcoming. Ever.

Back to wearing my 'm68k kernel hacker' hat ...

	Michael