How to do the mirroring for installer-i386

Dear all,
            I am new to this forum and I have a problem when setting up a local debian mirror.

I am using debmirror command for mirroring. Actually I need to do the mirroring for main/binary-i386 , main/debian-installer and main/installer-i386.

First two thing I am able to setup the mirror . For installer-i386 there is no option available. How to do the mirroring for installer-i386

Can anyone help me on this.

Regards,
M.Sridhar.

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel