Are hd-media builds synchronized to weekly/daily builds? (etch)

I'm keeping my etch image up-to-date with the weekly builds.

I discovered the hd-media installer here:
   http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/
and now I can't live without it.  It seems to be working fine.

My question is, if I have a weekly build (say feb 21), do I need to get
a specific hd-media build (ie, are they in-sync)?  Or, is using an
hd-media build at about the same time (or the latest build) ok?

For the feb 21 weekly build, I used the hd-media build in 20070222-15:50
and it seemed to be fine.

Also, I didn't know Internet Exploder (IE6) could do this, but if I
download the initrd.gz file using IE, it seems to AUTO EXPAND it without
asking me.  I end up getting a initrd.gz file that is no longer gzip'd.
I don't think I have any IE addon doing this.  Strange behavior indeed.
I ended up using wget instead to make sure I got an un-touched file.

Doug.