Re: Are hd-media builds synchronized to weekly/daily builds? (etch)

On Sunday 25 February 2007 23:15, Doug wrote:
> I discovered the hd-media installer here:
>    http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/
> and now I can't live without it.  It seems to be working fine.
>
> My question is, if I have a weekly build (say feb 21), do I need to get
> a specific hd-media build (ie, are they in-sync)?  Or, is using an
> hd-media build at about the same time (or the latest build) ok?

Normally you cannot use a daily built hd-media image together with a
weekly CD image, but at this point (until RC2 is released) you can.

Normally you should use the hd-media image from the last D-I release with
the weekly images and a _daily_ CD image with an hd-media image from the
link you cited.