Re: Aaargh - Jigdo MISSING FILES for Etch Weekly Build DVD #3

Richard, yo da man!  :P

I snarfed that last sneaky file from snapshot, and I got my final DVD#3 image
(which now has a good MD5).  YAY!  I'll add that spiffy snapshot URL to my
big-list-of-all-things-debian-for-noobs.

I suspect that maybe the Windows flavor of jigdo may not be as resiliant to
missing files as perhaps the linux flavor.  Next time, I'll try to use Jigdo
from Debian and see how that goes.

Oh, here's a quicky noob question: If I have all three weekly build DVDs for
Etch, and there's a future weekly build I want to update to, I don't have to
get all three DVD images again do I?  Is there some way I can use my existing
DVD images and have jigdo just update the changed files?

Thanks again!
Doug.