Re: Aaargh - Jigdo MISSING FILES for Etch Weekly Build DVD #3

In article <[🔎] 20070211173947.GA21211@vilya>, richard@2007.atterer.net says...

>http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2007/01/30/debian/pool/main/k/kernel-patch
-openvz/kernel-patch-openvz_028test007.1d1_all.deb

>snapshot.d.n rocks! :-)
>Still, actually this problem should not happen as jigdo already has a
>built-in fallback mechanism for fetching these problematic packages. :-/

Thanks for that link.  I'll try it ASAP.

I'm a debian noob, so when I restart jigdo, what part of that URL should I
give it to search?  I'm guessing this part:
   http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2007/01/30/debian/

I'm not sure why jigdo fails a lot with missing files.  It says it's trying
alternate sources, but eventually it just can't find them.  If it helps, I'm
running the windoze binary on XP.  For DVD#1 I needed to "guess" about 3
different mirrors.  For DVD#2, it took a while to find all the mirrors needed.
 And for DVD#3, well I'm going to run off and try this one. :P

Thanks,
Doug.