Re: Fucking WORTHLESS Debian Official testing 20060308 i386 jigdo images

--On March 10, 2006 1:12:45 PM +0000 Nick Barkas <linux4sure@gmail.com> wrote:

You assholes just don't get it DO YOU?
You know shit about DVD image creation and you fuck it up from time to
time. Some weeks ago I sent you a message because some idiot forgot to
post the MD5SUMS file in the jigdo web page.It was fixed in the following
release of the official testing i386 and two releases later YOU
SCREWED THINGS UP AGAIN!!!
This time the situation is more serious and more concerning,as the
jigdo DVD images are getting worse and worse,and the last one (i386
20060308 Etch) cannot even complete.
I am downloading them from Fedora 4 with 2.6.15 kernel using jigdo
version 0.7.2 and I bet that jigdo is not the one to blame...

Hey guess what, it's called *TESTING* for a reason. It's not called *STABLE.* Things WILL BE BROKEN. So instead of getting abusive to the developers file a bug report. In the meantime you've earned yourself a place on my very short set of blacklists.

FUCK YOU,I DO NOT NEED SUCH CRAP FROM A LINUX DISTRO.I CAN ALSO USE
Fedora ,SuSE(somewhat crappy too) AND OF COURSE Gentoo AND FreeBSD.ALL
THESE TEND TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE IN WHAT THEY DO THAN YOU.

Good, then PLEASE go use one of them. Also, be sure and use their latest bleeding edge builds too, so you can get an apples to apples comparison. One more time, TESTING IS NOT FOR GENERAL USE.