Re: Fucking WORTHLESS Debian Official testing 20060308 i386 jigdo images

On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 01:12:45PM +0000, Nick Barkas wrote:
>You assholes just don't get it DO YOU?
>You know shit about DVD image creation and you fuck it up from time to time.
>Some weeks ago I sent you a message because some idiot forgot to post
>the MD5SUMS file in the jigdo web page.It was fixed in the following
>release of the official testing i386 and two releases later YOU
>SCREWED THINGS UP AGAIN!!!

The problem you're reporting has already been identified and
fixed. The next build, due tonight, should not have the same issue.

Free hint, Nick - getting abusive on a development mailing list is not
generally considered a good way to report bugs or get help.

<Further abuse cut>

"This dress doesn't reverse." -- Alden Spiess