Fucking WORTHLESS Debian Official testing 20060308 i386 jigdo images

You assholes just don't get it DO YOU?
You know shit about DVD image creation and you fuck it up from time to time.
Some weeks ago I sent you a message because some idiot forgot to post
the MD5SUMS file in the jigdo web page.It was fixed in the following
release of the official testing i386 and two releases later YOU
SCREWED THINGS UP AGAIN!!!
This time the situation is more serious and more concerning,as the
jigdo DVD images are getting worse and worse,and the last one (i386
20060308 Etch) cannot even complete.
I am downloading them from Fedora 4 with 2.6.15 kernel using jigdo
version 0.7.2 and I bet that jigdo is not the one to blame...

To be more precise:
When jigdo-lite with
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/jigdo-dvd/debian-testing-i386-binary-1.jigdo
is almost finished it complains about 9 files not found,EVEN THOUGH
THEY WERE DOWNLOADED!
Here is what jigdo reports:

Found 0 of the 9 files required by the template
Copied input files to temporary file
`debian-testing-i386-binary-1.iso.tmp' - repeat command and supply
more files to continue
(after a while it says)
FINISHED --11:45:34--
Downloaded: 16,453,374 bytes in 9 files
Found 0 of the 9 files required by the template
Copied input files to temporary file
`debian-testing-i386-binary-1.iso.tmp' - repeat command and supply
more files to continue

9 files not found in previous pass, trying
alternative download locations:

This message is displayed with only 9 files remaining.The Debian
mirror used is http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/
(which is the only one by the way,there is no other mirror for Etch
???)
The files not found can be located in
debian-testing-i386-binary-1.iso.list and are:
http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/etch/main/installer-i386/current/images/floppy/access/root.img
http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/etch/main/installer-i386/current/images/floppy/access/boot.img
http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/etch/main/installer-i386/current/images/cdrom/2.6/initrd.gz
http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/etch/main/installer-i386/current/images/floppy/access/cd-drivers.img
http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/etch/main/installer-i386/current/images/floppy/cd-drivers.img
http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/etch/main/installer-i386/current/images/cdrom/2.6/vmlinuz
http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/etch/main/installer-i386/current/images/floppy/boot.img
http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/etch/main/installer-i386/current/images/cdrom/initrd.gz
http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/etch/main/installer-i386/current/images/floppy/root.img

 I already had 20050220 testing iso's and I wanted the new ones
because they have the 2.6.15 kernel and some security updates.Although
Debian is free,KEEP IN FUCKING MIND THAT PEOPLE'S INTERNET CONNECTIONS
ARE NOT FOR FREE AND HERE IN GREECE xDSL INTERNET CONNECTIONS ARE 3 TO
5 TIMES MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE REST WESTERN EUROPE.ALSO KEEP IN MIND
THAT MY TIME IS NOT UNLIMITED.
I will simply not continue to waste my time with the piece of shit
official testing of yours.
If you do not fix it in a couple of days maximum,I will stop using
your worthless OS.
Also I demand that the new jigdo release will not need more than 20
files downloaded again.
If you will not take me for serious and just make new jigdos in about
a week (meaning 1500+ additional files needed,and a day wasted again
for getting them),I will only say this:
FUCK YOU,I DO NOT NEED SUCH CRAP FROM A LINUX DISTRO.I CAN ALSO USE
Fedora ,SuSE(somewhat crappy too) AND OF COURSE Gentoo AND FreeBSD.ALL
THESE TEND TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE IN WHAT THEY DO THAN YOU.
Get serious as Windows Vista is coming and will fuck you upside
down.You will not gain any supporters with such DVD releases,only
haters.
I can tell that the man responsible for Debian Official Testing DVD
i386 jigdo does not have a fucking clue.The 20060220 jigdo does not
even need these files!
 To give an end to this email,I believe that other architectures might
be affected too (judging from the clumsiness of the Debian CD team).I
hope you remake the 20060308 immediately to correct these issues.