Re: links to torrents for weekly built dvd images seem to be missing

On Mon, Dec 25, 2006 at 12:33:09AM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
>On Sunday 24 December 2006 23:55, peter green wrote:
>> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
>>
>> the weekly build bittorrent section has only a line for cd but torrents
>> for the dvds do seem to exist at
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/<arch>/bt-cd/
>
>Yes, IIRC this was done on purpose as torrents for weekly DVDs will in
>general be only badly seeded (?) and thus use of bittorrent is not really
>recommended. Jigdo is preferred for weekly DVDs.
>
>Maybe it would be better if these torrents were no longer generated?

Possibly. I can disable them if that's desired...

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer