Re: Bits from the debian-cd team; more CD/DVDs being built regularly

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 03:43:55PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> > I'm sure they're, so can't we go for a new multiarch containing hppa
> > and ia64 only or even i386, hppa and ia64 ?

> Hmm, keeping i386 on it is an interesting idea. Or it could have alpha,
> hppa, and ia64, for the big/old/weird/64 bit iron multiarch cd. :-)

I was just thinking that alpha/hppa/ia64 would be an interesting "HP-themed"
multiarch CD.  Sounds like this would be fun to work on. :)  I have no idea
if the CD booting for these archs can coexist naturally, though.

(Does weird iron contain strange quarks in its nuclei?)