Re: Bits from the debian-cd team; more CD/DVDs being built regularly

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 20:04, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> I would like to suggest 'split' the 9 archs left in 3, something like:
> - arm, mips, mipsel
> - hppa, ia64, s390
> - sparc, m68k, alpha
>
> Is it possible? Do you think it will fit ? If yes, i can prepare
> patches for debian-cd once i figure out all that pile of changes.

Please consider that every variant will need to be tested before any
release. As long as there are no volunteers who will commit to that, I
would be very reluctant to add extra variants, especially if they would
probably only be used by a very limited number of people.