Re: Bits from the debian-cd team; more CD/DVDs being built regularly

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 22:27, Joey Hess wrote:
> We do have gimp in the desktop task. I'm willing to consider gnumeric
> and inkscape. Actually I wouldn't really mind revisiting the dropping
> of gnome-office, it was only done for space reasons at the time and
> because OOo is included in the desktop task already.

/me is not happy with the fact that that would push KDE even further back
on normal CD sets.
/me is also not happy with the seemingly unlimited growth of the Gnome
desktop task which makes testing it in an emulator increasingly painful.

Count me out for testing desktop task installations if this continues.

Cheers,
FJP