Re: Jigdo templates

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 12:20:45PM +0000, A E Lawrence wrote:
>Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 09:47:24AM +0000, A E Lawrence wrote:
>>
>>>The jigdo template files at
>>>http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/dvd/jigdo-area/i386/
>>>seem to be in the subdirectory
>>>jigdotemplates/
>>>
>>>Is that correct?
>>>
>>>My version of jigdo-lite (0.7.2) does not find them there, and I need to
>>>download them manually. It has no problems with other jigdo files where
>>>the templates are in the same directory as the main jigdo files.
>>

>>Apologies, those are old jigdo files that should have been cleared up
>>already. The canonical location for testing downloads is now
>>
>>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/
>>
>>Did you follow a link to the old location, or was it bookmarked?
>
>I followed a link last week. I don't remember the details, but I am
>pretty sure that I just navigated from the main debian front page. I
>often find it hard to locate dvd jigdo files, but I can see them at
>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/jigdo-dvd/
>now.

OK, one user sorted. Looking through the contents of www.uk.d.o/CD, I
can see that there are still some pages linking to

  http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/

The mirroring pages under CD/mirroring need an update, and some
translations of CD/jigdo-cd/index.html (ja,nl,pt,ru) to point to

  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/{daily,weekly}-builds/

Please?

Support the Campaign for Audiovisual Free Expression: http://www.eff.org/cafe/