Re: Jigdo templates

Steve McIntyre wrote:
On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 09:47:24AM +0000, A E Lawrence wrote:

The jigdo template files at
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/dvd/jigdo-area/i386/
seem to be in the subdirectory
jigdotemplates/

Is that correct?

My version of jigdo-lite (0.7.2) does not find them there, and I need to download them manually. It has no problems with other jigdo files where the templates are in the same directory as the main jigdo files.

Apologies, those are old jigdo files that should have been cleared up
already. The canonical location for testing downloads is now

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/

Did you follow a link to the old location, or was it bookmarked?

I followed a link last week. I don't remember the details, but I am pretty sure that I just navigated from the main debian front page. I often find it hard to locate dvd jigdo files, but I can see them at http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/jigdo-dvd/
now.

Thanks for the replies,

ael