Re: Jigdo templates

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 09:47:24AM +0000, A E Lawrence wrote:
>The jigdo template files at
>  http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/dvd/jigdo-area/i386/
>seem to be in the subdirectory
>  jigdotemplates/
>
>Is that correct?
>
>My version of jigdo-lite (0.7.2) does not find them there, and I need to
>download them manually. It has no problems with other jigdo files where
>the templates are in the same directory as the main jigdo files.

Apologies, those are old jigdo files that should have been cleared up
already. The canonical location for testing downloads is now

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/

Did you follow a link to the old location, or was it bookmarked?

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll