Changing debian Iso to support Dell Servers !!!!!!!!!

Hi!

Im trying to install debian in a Dell SC420 and i has some problems.

First, The official debian installer cant detect the Hard discs. After, i found an iso compiled to dell servers, but this request the floppy during the installation (i dont have floppy in the server, and cant plug it some floppy drive). I just can install with the cd-rom.

How can i combine the oficial debian installer with this little iso version? http://staff.osuosl.org/~kveton/debian/debian-dell-2.4.31.iso

Or what can i do? I need install debian in the server only using the cd-rom drive. (actually is running knoppix, but i need use debian stable).

Thanks in advance.
Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/