Re: 16 CDs?

On Monday 25 July 2005 20:10, Andrés Segovia wrote:
> My question is if I have to download all this 16 images to make Linux
> run properly on my PowerBook.

No, you only need the first 2 CDs to install your system; they also
contain the most popular software (including X Windows, Gnome, KDE).
If there is any software you would like but is not on those first CDs, you
can always download and add extra CDs later or get that software directly
off the Internet (from one of the mirrors).

Good luck,
FJP