Re: the amd-64 jidgo IMAGES are wrong!

Well I'm doing everything myself...
Looking for the missing files (e.g.
/debian/pool/main/x/xfree86/xlibmesa-gl-dev_4.3.0.dfsg.1-14_amd64.deb) I
understood what was wrong.

If someone else is interested (hoping that google will find this message),
the solution is to set-up the following Debian mirror:
ftp://ftp2.it.debian.org/debian-amd64/
(or something similar, like:
http://mirror.hamakor.org.il/pub/mirrors/debian-amd64/ the mirror that I
was looking when I had the idea...)

Ok, it was obvious (but not completely, because I downloaded a huge amount
of data from "standard" paths, i.e. not in "debian-amd64"). Maybe the
"right" mirrors (with the path, I mean) could be written in a README on
the page:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/sarge-amd64/jigdo-dvd/

In such a README (this suggestion may be valid for every image, not only
amd64) a brief gpg help may be useful too. Something like:

1) gpg --import nomefile (where nomefile should be downloaded from
http://db.debian.org/ for the user login: xxx, for me the user was "manty"
and it was a little bit difficult to find his name)

2) gpg --verify MD5SUMS.sign MD5SUMS

Bye,
;David