the amd-64 jidgo IMAGES are wrong!

Hello all,
of course my previous message was mis-subject-ed.
The jigdo _program_ does work, whereas there is something wrong in the
.jigdo image files I mentioned.

Nobody else noticed???

Bye,
;Davide

I wrote:

> Dear all,
> being an AMD64 user, I'm really glad to know that the new unofficial
AMD64 > sarge was released (reading posts around, it seems that is
"nearly" an
> official version).

> I tried to download with jigdo, but sadly neither the first image
> (debian-31r0a-amd64-binary-1.iso) nor the second
> (debian-31r0a-amd64-binary-2.iso, both from the "official"
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/sarge-amd64/jigdo-dvd/ )
> correctly downloaded ;-(((
>
> Both ends "as usual": Aaargh - xxx files could not be downloaded.
>
> (BTW, xxx=278 for the first and xxx=137 for the second)
>
> and none of the common suggestions from
> http://www.nl.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/ (use of different mirrors, use of
> rsync, or mounting the image and re-download) work. It seems to me like
if > an update was released, but it is not in the sarge-amd64/jigdo-dvd/
path. > Any suggestion? Have I to (re)-download the entire image from
> ftp://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/sarge-amd64/iso-dvd/ ?? If
> this is the case, it would be better to remove the jigdo-dvd/ folder
from > the sarge-amd64 directory, to avoid other waste-downloads.