Re: Request for a free Linux CD-ROM

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 12:01:42PM +0530, Kumar, Manish wrote:
>Dear sir,
>
>Sir I am interested to instal linux in my laptop.  Therfore, kindly help me by sending one cd-rom on linux along with all the
>documentations, i shall be highly obliged.
>
>My address is :-

Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Download the ISO image from
cdimage.debian.org or one of its mirrors, or find a local vendor who
can help you. In fact, if you're working for HP I'd expect them to be
able to help you...

I repeat (for the sake of google and friends):

  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Do NOT contact the mailing lists
  asking us to send them.

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me