Request for a free Linux CD-ROM

Title: Message
Dear sir,

Sir I am interested to instal linux in my laptop.  Therfore, kindly help me by sending one cd-rom on linux along with all the
documentations, i shall be highly obliged.

My address is :-

MANISH KUMAR
Technical Support Specilaist
IPSG - Americas

Hewlett - Packard Company
No.91, Suhas Tech. Park
Ring Road, Electronic City
Bangalore - 560 100

With Best Wishes and Regards ,

MANISH KUMAR
Technical Support Specilaist
IPSG - Americas

Hewlett - Packard Company
No.91, Suhas Tech. Park
Ring Road, Electronic City
Bangalore - 560 100

Phone   : + 91-80-25079000

Fax       : + 91-80-28522777

Mobile   : + 91-9886868430

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it are HP Confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please discard
the message and notify me directly.
                               Everything is possible