Re: Artwork

On Friday 15 July 2005 23:00, Marek Kubica wrote:
<...>
> As Sarge was recently released I looked at
> http://www.debian.org/CD/artwork/ to find some covers for a DVD case but
> could not find any. Instead I noticed that the first cover has now moved
> to http://debian.semistable.com/cdcover.pl
>
> So I thought, I may create such a DVD cover.. and here it is:
> http://circuit.projectdream.org/debian/artwork.html
<...>

Way cool! Thanks.

Could I make a few suggestions:

- Use a small official DVD logo
- A blurb on the back with useful info would be good
- release the source in XCF

I'd suggest a copy for UniKeep(tm) cases as well, but unfortunately they're
not available here. Suse's CD's and DVD's look quite good in one, it would be
nice to have a Debian version.

All the best.

--
Robert "roach" Spencer