Re: Re: Bits from the CD team: plans for debian-cd v3.0

Joey Hess wrote:

As of today's d-i build, the netboot mini isos support preseed/file too,
same as regular CDs.

(FWIW, the etch netboot images also fix the argument space issue, thanks
to > 2.6.8 kernels.)

Ahhh... great news on both fronts, thanks! I'll have to do some testing with it. Sounds like it could replace the bizcard image for our purposes, at least.

 Paul.

--
Paul Telford | 1024D/431B38BA | pxt@debian.org | paul@droflet.net
C903 0E85 9AF5 1B80 6A5F F169 D7E9 4363 431B 38BAIf you're using sarge and the netboot image you can use initrd